I’m Rosaline, a college student, nerd, and a bit of a n00b to the whole sex blogging world. Here’s some more fun facts about me:
- I’m bisexual. More thoughts on that here.
- I love cats. But I’m in college so my precious cats are back home with my parents. I miss them a lot.
- I like to think that I can rap. I really can’t, though. Unless having the ability to talk fast and follow intonations automatically makes you a good rapper.
- I have the tendency to use all caps more than your average person, especially when I’m excited about something.
- If you hover over the links in my blog, the descriptions are sometimes entertaining.
I discovered sex blogs while researching another vibrator to get, and while reading reviews, I stumbled onto Dangerous Lilly‘s site. I admired her thorough approach with her reviews and education posts, but I didn’t become an avid reader until the summer of 2013, when on the quest for another sex toy, I found Epiphora‘s site. I started reading many more sex blogs, and then decided to create my own! (If I had enough time during the school year, of course.)
I’ll always be honest in my posts, whether I’m talking about my life, current events, a sex toy, etc. One of my biggest goals in blogging is to start reviewing; writing a reliable review can be time consuming, since you need to test the toy many times and take notes, and formulate a coherent opinion about it.
I would also like to expand my collection of sex toys. When I started my Twitter account (@redhotrosaline), I had 2 vibrators and a bottle of lube. I’ve since acquired more toys, and am eager to try them and review them!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or feedback, PLEASE contact me using the form below! I want to make this site the best it can be, and I would love to help you all sexplore with me!